Abstract Submission Guidelines
By submitting an abstract, the following conditions shall apply:
An author or coauthor (including invited speaker and all presenters) will:
· Register at the SPIE/EEAAT member registration rate
· Attend the meeting.
· Make the presentation as scheduled in the program.
· Submit a manuscript (4 pages minimum; 20 pages maximum) for publication in the Proceedings of SPIE in the SPIE Digital Library.
· Obtain funding for their registration fees, travel, and accommodations, independent of SPIE, through their sponsoring organizations.
· Ensure that all clearances, including government and company clearance, have been obtained to present and publish.
· Please submit a 250-800 word text abstract for technical review purposes that is suitable for publication. Organizer is authorized to circulate your abstract to conference committee members for review and selection purposes. If accepted, this summary text will be published prior to the meeting in the online or printed programs promoting the conference.
· Only original material should be submitted.
· Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach and the results of the research.
· Commercial papers, papers with no new research/development content, and papers where supporting data or a technical description cannot be given for proprietary reasons will not be accepted for presentation in this conference.
· Please do not submit the same, or similar, abstracts multiple times.
· To ensure a high-quality conference, all submissions will be assessed by the Conference Chair/Editor for technical merit and suitability of content.
· Conference Chair/Editors reserve the right to reject for presentation any paper that does not meet content or presentation expectations.
· The contact author will receive notification of acceptance and presentation details by e-mail no later than the defined deadline.
· Final placement in an oral session or poster session is subject to the Chairs' discretion.
· Conference Chair/Editors may require manuscript revision before approving publication and reserve the right to reject for publication any paper that does not meet acceptable standards for a scientific publication.
· Conference Chair/Editors' decisions on whether to allow publication of a manuscript is final.
· Manuscript instructions are available from the "Author/Presenter Information" link on the conference website.
· Authors must be authorized to transfer copyright of the manuscript to SPIE, or provide a suitable publication license.
· Only papers presented as scheduled at the conference and received according to publication guidelines and timelines will be published in the conference Proceedings of SPIE in the SPIE Digital Library.
· SPIE partners with relevant scientific databases to enable researchers to find the papers in the Proceedings of SPIE easily. The databases that abstract and index these papers include Astrophysical Data System (ADS), Chemical Abstracts (relevant content), Ei Compendex, CrossRef, Current Contents, DeepDyve, Google Scholar, Inspec, Portico, Scopus, SPIN, and Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index.